This is a CCD reversing camera that uses a 1/4" Sharp CCD sensor. It has a built in sun hood and uses our standard 4 pin connectors. The camera is very useful as there is a switch to change between mirror image and normal view. Mirror image gives the same view as you would get in a rear view mirror with cars overtaking on the right where you would expect. A normal view is used on a forward facing camera to avoid confusion caused by things being the wrong way around.
- Image Device:1/3 SONY CCD - Where possible we use the Sony EFFIO-E 4140-811 chipset but cannot guarantee it due to supply issues.
- TV System: PAL
- Effective Pixels: 976*582
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync. System: Internal
- Resolution: 700 TV lines
- Minimum Illumination:0 Lux (IR leds on)
- Video Output:1.0vp-p,75Ohm
- Gamma Consumption: 0.45
- AGC: Auto
- S/N Ratio: Better than 48dB
- White Balance: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50Sec-12.5μSec (PAL) / 1/60Sec-12μSec (NTSC)
- BLC: Auto
- Current Consumption:100mA
- Power Supply:DC9V-15V
- Operating Temperature: -20~+70 RH95% Max
- Storage Temperature: -40~ 80 RH95% Max
- Lens:2.8mm lens/8mm
- Lens Angle:120°(Left),45°(Right)
Camera angles quoted are a calculated measurement based on the focal length of the lens and size of sensor. They are given as a diagonal measurement. When a camera displays on a monitor there is a certain amount of cropping to get the picture to fit. To overcome these issues we have measured the horizontal camera angle with the camera image displayed on a 7" high resolution screen. The angle given may be subject to change between batches so if it is critical then please ask us to double check. When comparing with other web sites please remember the camera angles are often exagerated.
Our measured horizontal camera angle for the narrow angled lens is 35 degrees and 85 degrees for the wide angled lens.