This is the latest version of the MON509 which has an 800x480 pixel digital colour panel. It runs off 12v or 24v automatically adjusting between the two. It uses the locking 4 pin connectors that provide power back to the cameras simplifying the wiring needed to just a positive and negative supply off the ignition. It has two AV channels and can be wired in to automatically switch to AV2 on engaging reverse.
- Screen size:7 inch (diagonal length)
- Brand new LCD panel, high resolution
- [16 : 9 ] wide screen display
- 2 video inputs
- PAL & NTSC auto-switching
- Resolution:800 x R.G.B x 480 dots
- Power supply: DC 12 V/24V auto switching
- Remote control, OSD menu;
- 4 PIN connectors
- View angle range:(left/right) 65º (top) 40º (down) 15º
Supplied with quick release style bracket and 8mm disconnect point for easy removal of monitor.