This twin lens reversing camera is made specially for Reversing Cameras UK. Its key features include a stainless steel bracket, Sony 1/3" CCD sensors, small 8mm connectors to aid fitting and a narrow 45 degree lens for always on rear view with a 120 degree lens for reversing. This matches our monitors with high resolution digital screens perfectly, giving good colours during the day time and an excellent night view. With night vision the reversing camera will benefit from the Infra Red LEDs. They will provide enough illumination to reverse in almost all situations. The always on lens however will need some illumination from street lighting. In the middle of the country with no background light they will struggle. Similar cameras on the market will not match this specification.
The 8mm disconnect points on the camera are designed to be internal. If they are external it is hard to prevent water getting into the connector. If you wish to run the cable over the roof then please seek advice. We normally have these cameras without the disconnect point.
- Image Device:1/3 SONY CCD - Where possible we use the Sony EFFIO-E 4140-811 chipset but cannot guarantee it due to supply issues.
- TV System: PAL
- Effective Pixels: 976*582
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync. System: Internal
- Resolution: 700 TV lines
- Minimum Illumination:0 Lux (IR leds on)
- Video Output:1.0vp-p,75Ohm
- Gamma Consumption: 0.45
- AGC: Auto
- S/N Ratio: Better than 48dB
- White Balance: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50Sec-12.5μSec (PAL) / 1/60Sec-12μSec (NTSC)
- BLC: Auto
- Current Consumption:100mA
- Power Supply:DC9V-15V
- Operating Temperature: -20~+70 RH95% Max
- Storage Temperature: -40~ 80 RH95% Max
- Lens:2.8mm lens/8mm
- Lens Angle:120°(Left),45°(Right)
Camera angles quoted are a calculated measurement based on the focal length of the lens and size of sensor. They are given as a diagonal measurement. When a camera displays on a monitor there is a certain amount of cropping to get the picture to fit. To overcome these issues we have measured the horizontal camera angle with the camera image displayed on a 7" high resolution screen. The angle given may be subject to change between batches so if it is critical then please ask us to double check. When comparing with other web sites please remember the camera angles are often exagerated.
Our measured horizontal camera angle for the narrow angled lens is 35 degrees and 85 degrees for the wide angled lens.